The Nallikari flagship of Poiju Villa area was opened in summer 2016. The site houses 24 modern villas for year-round use, most of them sleeping 2 to 4. All villas facilitate kitchen, dining space, sauna, two bedrooms, roomy kitchen and living-room area, open fireplace and large patio. Some of the villas are semi-detached and two of them may be connected to the adjoining villa to house up to 8 + 4 persons.
The largest of the villas, Villa Kippari, is the closest to the beach and can accommodate up to 6+2 persons. Villa Kippari has three twin bedrooms, spacious living room, dining space and sauna.
All villas are located conveniently for daylight and sunshine on the patio all year round. Poiju Villas are modern and built in the traditional island cottage style. Large windows allow nature to enter the rooms.
Pets are not allowed.
Poiju Villat 4+2 persons, 54 m2 Click here for floorplan
Villa Försti 8+4 persons, 108 m2 Click here for floorplan
Villa Seilori 8+4 persons, 108 m2 Click here for floorplan
Villa Kippari 6+2 persons, 92 m2 Click here for floorplan
- Bed linens (beds in the bedrooms are made), towels and the final cleaning are included in the price
- Welcome set incl. coffee, tea, creamer, honey, sugar, salt, pepper
- Coffee maker with permanent filter, electric kettle, toaster, stove with oven, fridge with freezer
- Tableware, cookware, dishwasher
- Fireplace with wood
- TV, radio, WIFI
- Iron and ironing board
- Seat covers for sauna, shower soap, hand soap
All of the villas have a kitchen, sauna, fireplace and a big terrace. Each bedroom has two single beds and a sofa bed for two in the living room. Free parking next to the villa (electric socket for car heating during winter)