PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RESERVATION AND THE BOOKING TERMS
BOOKING, PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION TERMS
- Reservations with normal cancellation terms are to be paid upon arrival.
- Reserved period is binding and unused nights won’t be refunded.
- We accept cash (euros) and card payments.
- Booking and cancellation terms in full here.
PERSON BOOKING A COTTAGE MUST BE 18-YEAR-OLD OR OLDER AND VILLA BOOKER MUST BE 22-YEAR-OLD OR OLDER
- The booker must also be accommodating as the person who has made the reservation is responsible for adhering to the reservation terms and conditions. The reservation cannot be changed to another person.
PET FRIENDLY ACOMMODATION
Pets are welcome to all Holiday Cottages and Messi Summer Cottages, and to some Poiju Villa Soolo apartments for an extra fee.
- Holiday Cottages & Messi Summer Cottages: Pet fee 10 € /night
- Poiju Villa Soolo: Pet fee 20 € /night
- Pet fee charged only for the first 5 nights (max 50 / 100 €). Please read more about staying with pets here.
Please note that other Villas are still pet-free and pets cannot be accommodated on the terraces, either. If you wish to check the accommodation type on your reservation, please contact the reception.
Due to limited number of pet friendly Villas, pets need to be informed in advance. If pets are not informed in advance, we do not guarantee possibility to accommodate.
USE OF BATHING BARREL / HOT TUB
The use of a bathing barrel is only allowed in front of Meriholsti sauna and conference facilities building. Read more about Meriholsti.
CONFIRMING THE RESERVATION WITH A PAYMENT CARD & CARD CHECK
- Please, make sure the given card can be pre-authorized (we recommend to use credit card).
- We reserve the right to authorize the first night’s payment or min. 200 € matching the extra cleaning fee in advance from the given payment card to check the card’s functionality. Same payment card needs to presented upon arrival. All the possible cancellation and extra fees will be charged from the given card.
- The authorization is cancelled when the room is checked after the check-out (at the latest next weekday after the check-out). Please contact your bank if the authorizisation’s cancellation has not gone through in a week (exact time depends on a bank).
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Reception open 1.9.-31.5. daily 9-21 & 1.6.-31.8. daily 8-23. Check-in starts at 3 pm and check-out by 11 am.
Outside summer season earlier check-in and later check-out are extra services and possible depending on our reservation situation.
- Early check-in 10 € /h (max 45 €) from 9am can be confirmed on one day before arrival
- Later check-out 10 € /h (max 30 €) / until 2pm can be confirmed on the day before departure
Please note that during summer season June-August earlier check in / later check out is not possible.
ARRIVING OUTSIDE THE OPENING HOURS
- Pre-paid reservations, or ones guaranteed with a payment card, will be held until closing time.
- Reservations without a late arrival notice will be cancelled when reception closes.
- No-show fees will be charged according to the cancellation terms.
- If you want to pay your reservation in advance, you can ask for a payment link to pay your reservation. If a prepaid reservation is cancelled, refund fee is deducted from the returnable amount (Paytrail/bank transfer fee).
BED LINENS AND TOWELS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Villas: Beds in the bedroom are made ready. Extra pillows, blackets etc. for the sofa bed are inside the sofa stool. Bed linens can be found from the bedroom closet. If you want the sofa bed to be made ready, please contact the reception latest on one day before arrival. Service can be booked if arrival on Mon-Sat (not on holidays). Please check the possibility in advance. The fee is 10 €.
- Holiday Cottages: The downstair beds are made ready. For other sleeping places (one bed / two mattresses on the loft) the bed linens can be found in the kitchen’s cupboard. NOTE! Mattresses only in the 5 person cottages.
- Children’s (0-2 yrs.) travel bed and high chair can be booked in advance. Travel bed 15 € / stay.
Check the accommodation equipment.
- Final cleaning is included in the rate but it is expected that the apartment is left to its standard order and tidiness: furniture and other equipment in place and in good condition, garbage taken out and dishes washed (dishwasher can be left on). Smoking is prohibited indoors.
- Should the tidiness and cleanliness of the apartment be unsatisfactory, Nallikari Holiday Village reserves the right to charge an additional cleaning fee of 200 €.
SILENCE AND SECURITY
- Silence in the area 23-07. Please avoid noise and unnecessary traffic during these hours.
- If anyone causes disturbance to other guests or breaks reservation terms, Nallikari has a right to remove them from the area. Not complying with the reservation terms and conditions leads to an immediate termination of the reservation.
- Securitas guard’s number can be found on the information file in the accommodation. Door / gate opening costs 60 € on weekdays and 120 € on weekends / bank holidays. Emergency number is 112.
RESTAURANTS IN THE AREA
Nallikari Bakery & Bistro serves in the reception building and Restaurant Nallikari by the beach with very scenic views! Check the up to date opening hours and menus on the restaurants’ web pages.
ARRIVING, PARKING & TRANSFER SERVICES
- Driving and arriving information can be found here. Check-in is at the reception building at Leiritie 10.
- To avoid queues in the area gate, guests are asked to park their vehicles in front of the reception when checking in. Please remember to use the parking disc! More about the parking.
- Each apartment with own parking spot (socket for heating the car’s motor). Electric cars charging allowed only at the EV charging station. More information here.
- Shuttle service available from the railway station or airport. Read more about the transfer services.
Please, read here for more information about the activities in Nallikari.
We appreciate all feedback and properly process every one we get! You can give us feedback directly here!
We warmly welcome you to Nallikari!