Pitches for long-term use are available in the Nallikari camping area, open all year round.
- Pitches for long-term use are available from the beginning of September to the end of May. Monthly rent means 28 days in our area.
- During the peak season between June and August, daily rates applies and pitches for long-term use are not available.
- Winter season applies from September to the end of May.
- We have around 100 pitches for long-term use in total situated all in our caravan areas; Reimari, Kuunari and Ruori.
Two service buildings are in all-year use and free for all camping guests. Service buildings presents kitchen areas, showers and toilets, laundry rooms and also public sauna. Disposal points for chemical toilet and greywater waste, and a freshwater supply point are also free to use.
Unlike many other camping areas, in Nallikari we don’t have host shifts; it’s enough to take care of your own pitch!
To extend the season, we have special prices available from August and June. Private sauna shifts can also be booked with a discount.
Nallikari Holiday Village – Camping Rates 2023
RATES FOR LONG-TERM USE 1.9.2022 – 31.5.2023
• New customers €700
• Others €600
RATES FOR JUNE 2023 €250
- When reserving a place, a reservation fee of €50 is charged. The reservation fee is deducted from the final payment. If the reservation is canceled, the reservation fee will not be refunded.
- The final payment is paid as a one-time payment in advance, or at the latest upon arrival in the area when the contract is signed.
- If the pitch is reserved from the beginning of August, the entire amount (August + long-term use fee) must be paid at once when the reservation starts.
Electricity is not included for the rates of long-term use. The rate includes use of service buildings and public sauna hours. It is not allowed to build permanent structures.