You can find an AC-type charging station for electric cars in front of the old reception building (subject to a charging fee). The maximum wattage of the charging station is 11 kWh, and it is compatible with all kinds of electric cars and chargeable hybrids. You only need to bring your own cable suited for charging. Charging is allowed only at the charging station!
The charging station can be used via EasyPark application. Pricing is time based: 0,01€ / min. + Easypark transaction fee 15% of the total (min. 0,59€). EasyPark offers also monthly packages regarding transaction fees.
Please contact EasyPark customer service if any questions regarding pricing or made charges. Customer service can be contacted by phone +358 9 4345 2020 or email email@example.com. Customer service is open Mon-Fri 7-21, Sat 9-18 and Sun 12-18. Closed on public holidays.
Parking the car at the charging area is only permitted during charging. Nallikari Lomakylä does not compensate for damages caused during charging, etc.
- Open EasyPark app near your car and enter the number of the charger. Check that GPS of the phone is on. Left charger: 1115 / Right charger: 5111
- Choose the plug
- Rotate the dial to choose time, what you think you need for charging.
- Connect the cable between your car and the station
- Press “START CHARGING” button.
- To stop charging, press “END CHARGING” button. Price will be determined from how much electricity has been used.