Up-to-date information and recommendations by the authorities can be found here oyskorona.fi/en
Our holiday village is open and operating normally. Our guests can feel safe while staying with us also during these challenging times. Safety is our number one priority and we are doing everything possible so that our guests feel safe while staying with us ❤️️
We are taking to following actions to ensure your and our safety:
- We adhere to the authorities recommendations regarding the epidemic
- We are paying even more attention to proper hygiene
- We have increased our cleaning substantially
- We have ordered our staff to stay at home for even the slightest flu symptoms
Safety instructions we can all follow during the COVID-19 epidemic:
- Wash your hands carefully
- Keep hand sanitizer at the ready
- Avoid unnecessary hand-to-hand contact
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth or nose
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve
- Keep a meter of distance to coughing or sneezing person
We are actively monitoring the official instructions regarding the epidemic.
Reservations and changes
Due to the current situation, we want to offer our guests the possibility to change their pre-paid reservations flexibly.
If you have made the reservation through an online channel, please make the change through that channel directly.