Our holiday village is open and operating normally 💙
- We recommend wearing a mask in the reception and public areas! If needed, please ask for a one from the reception.
- Check in: During rush hours, we ask 1 person per booking to do the check in. Please, collect the names and dates of birth from other persons also to fill in the passanger card. All persons needs to be informed while checking in.
- Check out: Please return the possible keys to the box outside next to the reception door. Villas’ codes are valid until 11am and no need for separate check out.
COTTAGES / VILLAS
We offer a contactless check in for all bookings:
- Accommodation paid in advance by credit card or via payment link
- The cottage / caravan key and information can be picked up from a safety box.
- Villas’ apartment number and access code can be delivered via SMS
Earlier check in or later check out are not available during summer season June-August to ensure time for the cleaning between bookings. Outside high-season these are possible according booking situation.
- Please book the pitch in advance www.nallikari.fi/reservations
- Public saunas are open normally
Up-to-date information and recommendations by the authorities can be found here oyskorona.fi/en
We are taking to following actions to ensure your and our safety:
- We adhere to the authorities recommendations regarding the epidemic
- We are paying even more attention to proper hygiene
- We have increased our cleaning substantially
- We have ordered our staff to stay at home for even the slightest flu symptoms
Safety instructions we can all follow during the COVID-19 epidemic:
- Wash your hands carefully
- Keep hand sanitizer at the ready
- Avoid unnecessary hand-to-hand contact
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth or nose
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve
- Keep a meter of distance to coughing or sneezing person
We are actively monitoring the official instructions regarding the epidemic.
Reservations and changes
Due to the current situation, we want to offer our guests the possibility to change their pre-paid reservations flexibly. Pre-paid reservations made before 6.4.2020, can be moved until 31.12.2020. For all new reservations made as of April 6, 2020, we’ll no longer apply Force Majeure conditions for guests seeking to cancel or modify their booking due to the current COVID-19 outbreak. These reservations will be treated like any standard booking, according to our policies and procedures.
If you have made the reservation through an online channel, please make the change through that channel directly.